Environment and Sustainability Target Group
Leader: Czakó Karolina
- Environmental Prize
- Assistance to Environmental Education
- Promoting Innovation
- Access to Information
- Inclusive governance (Stakeholders involvement)
- HBLF was organised an Extraordinary CEO form, with participation of János Áder, President of Hungary about climate protection. The Extraordinary CEO Forum offered an opportunity to showcase some solution and practical examples.
- The Business Award for the Environment was announced for the tenth time in 2015. The Prize Giving Ceremony was held on 9th 2015.
If your company would like to join HBLF, please contact us!
Tel:+ 36 (1) 330-99-85
If your company would like to join HBLF, follow the steps below
1. Choose the Membership level
2. Fill out the Membership Declaration Form and agree with the content of the HBLF Charter Form.
3. Please send the original Declaration Form to the HBLF Office.
Address: 1067 Budapest, Podmaniczky u.31. 3. em. 18.
4. Become a Member
The Board of Directors shall evaluate the application at its next meeting where a simple majority decision is required for admission. Membership shall be constituted by the resolution on admission and the payment of the membership fee.