Environment and Sustainability Target Group
Leader: Czakó Karolina
The target group would like to strengthen the strategic approach of sustainable development. Activities like:
- Environmental Prize
- Assistance to Environmental Education
- Promoting Innovation
- Access to Information
- Inclusive governance (Stakeholders involvement)
Support HBLF's mission: to encourage companies to integrate corporate responsibility and the principles of sustainable development into the everyday business practise.
Initiatives in 2015
- HBLF was organised an Extraordinary CEO form, with participation of János Áder, President of Hungary about climate protection. The Extraordinary CEO Forum offered an opportunity to showcase some solution and practical examples.
- The Business Award for the Environment was announced for the tenth time in 2015. The Prize Giving Ceremony was held on 9th 2015.
Membership of HBLF is part of a practical demonstration of a company's commitment to improvement in pursuing responsible business practices, and a way of accessing HBLF's unique practice-based knowledge, innovative and strategic leadership programmes and resources to help build capacity for implementation.
If your company would like to join HBLF, please contact us!
Tel:+ 36 30 180 6291
If your company would like to join HBLF, follow the steps below
1. Choose the Membership level
2. Fill out our online form here and download the Membership Declaration Form and agree with the content of the HBLF Charter Form.
3. Please send the original Declaration Form to the HBLF Office.
Address: 1067 Budapest, Podmaniczky u.31. 3. em. 18.
4. Become a Member
The Board of Directors shall evaluate the application at its next meeting where a simple majority decision is required for admission. Membership shall be constituted by the resolution on admission and the payment of the membership fee.
All companies and organizations constituted as legal entities registered in or having an official representative in Hungary and private entities are eligible for membership of HBLF. Legal entities shall be represented by their chief executive. Membership in HBLF is open to all eligible person and entity.
If you would like to have more information, please read the HBLF Charter Form.